The forex market, being a fast-paced financial market that is traded on a 24/7 basis, requires the use of technical indicators to avoid making a costly trading decision. As a forex trader, one of the most critical areas you can track or predict to always make a consistent profit is the market trend. And for this Pipfinite Trend Pro Review will help you explore further.
If you look at the custom technical indicator market or the MQL5 marketplace where traders usually download custom technical metatrader indicators, you will observe that there are several indicators designed by experts to assist forex traders in tracking or monitoring the market trend. It can be not easy choosing an indicator that will suit your trading style and preferences, which is why this post was curated to give you a legwork.
One indicator you need to look out for if you’re searching for a trend monitoring tool is the Pipfinite Trend Pro indicator. In this Pipfinite Trend Pro Review, we will explore the use of this indicator to trade the forex market and make a substantial profit.
What Is Pipfinite Trend Pro Indicator?
We will start this Pipfinite Trend Pro Review by examining what the indicator is all about. The Pipfinite trend pro indicator is one of the best tools to predict the market trend accurately. It is designed by a Philippines-based expert trader known popularly as Karlo Wilson to filter market noise and inform traders the perfect time to enter a trade position or exit the market so as not to incur losses.
Karlo Wilson has, so far, designed more than 19 trading products and posted on the MQL5 marketplace. Most of these products are not known to traders because they are yet to be reviewed. However, for the Pipfinite Trend Pro indicator, it has gained considerable popularity among different categories of traders, including newbies that have passionate to trade the FX market.
It is easy to use this tool after buying from the MQL5 marketplace – you will receive trading signals from the developer, after that, you set up stop loss and take profit, then sit back and watch the indicator perform wonders. If you are struggling to make a profit as a trader, we encourage you to add this tool to your trading arsenal. It will not just help to improve your earnings; it will also improve your trading strategies as you gain more experience. So let’s see if this trend mt4 indicator is good or not.
Features of Pipfinite Trend Pro Indicator
This Pipfinite Trend Pro Review will not be complete without taking a look at the features of the indicator. This technical indicator has so many attractive features, including the following:
1. Visual and accurate trend detection tool
2. Enhanced statistics calculation displaying the take profit, entry point, as well as exit signal
3. The indicator gives traders the ability to filter market noise
4. Pipfinite trend pro do not backpaint, repaint, and recalculate
5. It works perfectly well in all timeframes and symbols.
6. It has a unique alert system (pop-up, email, and push notification) that notifies traders whenever it detects a trend.
7. It is 100% compatible with forex expert advisors.
How to Trade With The Indicator
Using the Pipfinite trend pro is not complicated at all, follow these three simple steps below, and you are there:
Step #1: Trade Setup
1. If the statistics success rate is more than 65%, then enter a signal.
Step #2: Set stop loss
1. Exit sell signal when there is a new buy signal
2. Exit buy signal when there is a new sell signal
Step #3: Set Take profit
There are three options when you want to set take profit:
1. Option 1: Take profit on TP1
2. Option 2: Close remaining position on TP2 and take partial profit on TP1
3. Option 3: Ride the trend until it reverses or take profit on the opposite signal
The Pipfinite trend pro indicator currently goes for $98 on the MQL5 webpage. If you don’t have up to $98 to purchase the indicator out rightly, you can rent it for $48 per month.
While the yearly rent goes for $88, there is a demo version which you can try out to see if it’s an indicator you should invest your money.
How to Install the indicator
In this Pipfinite Trend pro review, let us quickly show you how to install the indicator. It is a pretty simple process that should take just a few minutes to accomplish.
1. Visit the MQL5 marketplace and place your order.
2. Download the indicator file and save it to a location you will always remember.
3. Copy-paste the file to your MT4 indicator folder
4. Restart the MT4 trading platform
5. Select the chart, and you want to try out the indicator.
6. Head straight to the MT4 indicator directory folder
7. Look for the Pipfinite trend pro indicator.
8. Once you see the indicator, please attach it to the chart.
9. If possible, adjust the default settings.
10. The Pipfinite indicator should appear on your chart.
How to Remove the Indicator
If you are no longer interested in the indicator, you can delete or remove it from your chart, and here is how:
1. Once you’re on the MT4 trader, right-click the indicator
2. Select “uninstall or delete” from the drop-down
3. The Pipfinite indicator should disappear from your chart.
Summary Of Pipfinite Trend Pro Review
The Pipfinite trend pro indicator is gradually gaining traction among forex traders. It is used to predict market movement in real-time accurately. So, if you are struggling with how to monitor market trend and movement for you to enter a trade position, this indicator is perfect for you.
This tool is easy to use once you install it to your MT4 trading platform. All you need is to set up your take profit and stop loss and watch the tool operate on auto-pilot. However, just like other technical indicators, it is too risky to use the Pipfinite indicator in insolation, as it may generate false signals.
At best, what you should do is to combine with other technical indicators like the support and resistance indicators. Check this link on our website, as we have a wide range of technical indicators you may consider using alongside the Pipfinite indicator. We hope that this review has given you an insight into how the indicator works and how best to set up your stop loss and take profit.