Welcome to Our Best Forex Indicator Website. We’re going to do an AvaTrade Review today. At the end of this article, you’ll learn what there is to know about this broker, including what it is, trading funds, trading sites, securities or markets, deposit and withdrawal processes, customer support, educational tools, pros and cons, and the conclusion. But, if you’re interested in learning more about this broker, keep reading.
Let’s get started!
What is AvaTrade?
AvaTrade is a large foreign forex broker that is owned by AVA, a business conglomerate. AvaTrade is one of the oldest online brokerages, having been founded in 2006. Our analysis goes through the trading platforms, mobile apps, deposit tactics, and MT4 integration. We also compare market rates, spreads, and leverage. Examine how AvaTrade can suit you in any situation, from Bitcoin to traditional alternatives.
The company also has four international subsidiaries in Japan, Australia, Ireland, and the British Virgin Islands. AvaTrade is one of the world’s largest and most well-known online brokerages, with clients from all over the world and trading accounts in a range of currencies.
The company recently announced a major partnership with Manchester City, the English Premier League Champions, demonstrating brand growth and recognition. Let’s dive into the details of AvaTrade Review!
AvaTrade: Trading Platforms
This portion of the AvaTrade Review will concentrate on the trading interface that this broker offers to its clients. AvaTrade offers a variety of trading sites to fit the needs of all types of traders. In addition to its patented web-trader platform, AvaTrade offers the globally known MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 apps to all customers. Consumers can also use AvaTradeGO, AvaOptions, and AvaSocial for options trading, as well as DupliTrade and ZuluTrade for automated trading.
- A straightforward user interface with strong features that help novice users understand and execute their trades easily.
- Make use of optional features such as AvaProtect.
- The platform’s modern interface makes it easy to use.
AvaTrade MetaTrader 4
- 3 map formats
- 30 built-in markers
- EA Automatic Trading Advisors
- Micro lots for trading
- Available on PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, and other platforms
AvaTrade MetaTrader 5
- Higher than MetaTrader 4 in terms of performance and interaction
- 38 Incorporated Indicators
- Multi-asset Investing
- Twelve Timeframes
- Users would be able to hit over 40 FX pairs by using the CALL and PUT options.
- To hedge risk or take a position, buy and sell options in the underlying currency pair.
- Risk management using immersive ‘What-if Study’
- A MetaTrader-compatible platform that helps users to watch and copy the signals and techniques of more professional traders in real-time.
- Choose from a variety of strategy providers depending on your trading techniques and styles.
Mobile Trading Platforms
Mobile trading is possible with the MetaTrader smartphone trading app and the AvaTradeGO trading app for Android and iOS systems.
AvaTrade recently launched AvaSocial, an app that allows users to learn from and interact with expert traders all over the globe. Users may be able to follow and copy trades, as well as ask mentors and communities questions about them.
AvaTrade: Trading Accounts
The trading accounts provided by this broker will be revealed in this part of the AvaTrade Review. AvaTrade makes it convenient with their accounts by giving only two account forms to most traders. There are two types of accounts: standard and demo. Standard accounts can be opened for as little as $100 using credit cards or $500 by wire transfer.
Professional traders may use MAM accounts to efficiently administer multiple accounts for their clients. These types of accounts are used in the following functions:
- Ability to create several sub-trading groups
- All MT4 order types, including stops, limits, and closes, are available.
- Expert consultants that are compatible (EAs)
- A minimum batch size of 0.01 lots
- A wide variety of distribution requirements
- Order placements for customer accounts that aren’t limited
- Orders placed from a master account are shared.
AvaTrade: Assets Available
The securities or markets open to traders when using this broker will be discussed in this section of the AvaTrade Review. Once again, AvaTrade excels at supplying customers with a wide range of stock market instruments. Investors can make unrestricted trades:
- Forex- There are over 50 currency pairs available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, representing all majors, minors, and exotics. Traders will benefit from attractive premiums as low as 0.8 pips and leverage of up to 400:1.
- Cryptocurrency (not available in Canada): Traders can trade 9 different cryptocurrencies with a leverage of up to 20:1. Ripple, Ethereum, and Bitcoin are among them.
- Indices, Bonds, Futures, ETFs, and Commodities—AvaTrade traders have the most flexibility when dealing with these financial instruments, as well as very inexpensive and low spreads.
- Options—AvaTrade has made transparent trading options available to traders of all skill levels.
AvaTrade: Deposits/Withdrawal Methods
We’ll go over the deposit and withdrawal options open to traders in this segment of the AvaTrade Review.
Customers of AvaTrade have a variety of deposit options. Traders will fund their accounts with credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, debit), bank wire transfers, and different forms of e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER, and WebMoney. The minimum initial deposit to open an account is just $100.
Traders will withdraw funds using the same methods they used to invest them. Removal requests can take up to 5 business days to process. The Ava Debit Mastercard, which traders can register for after signing up for an account, is the quickest form of withdrawal.
In this portion of our AvaTrade Review, we go through the educational services that this broker offers to its clients. AvaTrade offers a range of educational and demonstration films, which can be found on the education page of the AvaTrade homepage. For technical and fundamental analysis, users have access to over 50 video manuals, a free eBook, various trading strategy videos, economic predictions, and even daily videos covering major currency pairs.
AvaTrade: Accepted Countries
In this part of our AvaTrade Review, we’ll go through the countries that this broker supports. Traders from the following countries are invited to join AvaTrade: Several countries, including Australia, Germany, Thailand, Canada, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, among others.
AvaTrade will not be available to traders from the United States, Belgium, Zimbabwe, Iran, Iraq, India, or Pakistan.
AvaTrade: Customer’s Service
This part of our AvaTrade Review will focus on the customer service offered by this broker. AvaTrade offers outstanding customer service across a variety of multilingual services. There are live chat, email, a FAQ website, social media, fax, and phone options. Telephone support is available in twenty-one European countries, two African countries, six Asian countries, four South American countries, two Middle Eastern countries, and Australia.
Local customer support representatives offer efficient and competent service. For example, in Canada, the new partnership gives customers access to local Friedberg Direct customer support.
Pros and Cons
In this part of the AvaTrade Review, we will conclude all the good and bad points of this broker.
- Regulations such as the Global CBI, BVI FSC, ASIC, FSCA, FSA, and ADGM.
- A wide variety of forums for all types of traders, including MT4/MT5.
- Prices and spreads that are sustainable.
- Multilingual customer care.
- Not available in the United States or Iran.
Conclusion AvaTrade Review
This concludes our AvaTrade Review. AvaTrade was established in 2006 and is licensed and governed in all six continents, including the CBI, BVI FSC, ASIC, FSCA, FSA, and ADGM. It is one of the oldest online forex and CFD traders, with a well-established reputation for client service, competitive fees, and spreads. It provides a wide range of financial instruments, including ETFs and FX options for those who wish to diversify through funds.
Users may use a variety of account types, including retail, professional, spread betting, and options. AvaTrade web-based network, MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5 offer skilled retail accounts access to over 1,250 financial instruments. Additional channels include DupliTrade, AvaTradeGO, AvaOptions, and AvaSocial.
Via WebTrader and AvaTradeGO, AvaTrade also offers a range of analysis and market commentary, including basic to advanced trading information, online trading strategies, news, market data, economic calendars, and access to Trading Central, which provides users with market perspectives and expertise. If you want to check out this broker, make sure to do so in a DEMO account first to see how it works for you!